We may also arrange any of the following activities separately or in packages.
- Rooms $75.00 for Double Occupancy, $60.00 for Single per night. Discounts may apply to larger groups and stays of 3 or more nights. (please contact us to make special arrangements)
- Cooking Services including traditional Lakota Fare. Preparation Cost Minus Food per person. Dinner $12.00 - $25, Lunch $10.00, Full Breakfast $10.00. Continental Breakfast no set up charge if reserved ahead.
- Reservation tours. (Emphasizing Western and Native American History, Wildlife, Bird watching, Oglala Lakota Culture or the Arts.) $200.00 for 8 hours with 6 guests, then $25 for each additional guest. (Please contact us.)
- Hunting in Various Seasons, Guides costs and a hunting fee schedule are available from us, please call.
- Tipi Camping available ($55.00 per night).
- Camp Fire Program $100.00 included history, traditional stories and much more! $100.00. (Use of fire pit is free with stay but must be supervised).
- Sailing in the Beautiful Black Hills. (27 foot O’Day Sailboat) $200.00 up to five people for a day.
- Trail Rides Guided by expert Lakota Horsemen. $25.00 per hour, (2 hour minimum) this is a real and personalized trail ride! Bring your camera.
- Badlands Adventure Tours (Hiking, Photography or Mountain Biking) (call for Fees)
- Traditional Porcupine Quill Embroidery & Beadwork Demonstration. (You can even give it a try!) $50.00 (Inquire for the cost of additional lessons.)
- Small Conference & Retreat Services.(Call For Fees)
- An evening with internationally known author Mark St. Pierre: Readings from published & unpublished works & great Discussion. $100.00
- Therapeutic Massage by Licensed masseuse, $100.00 per hour. (Must reserve when room is reserved)
- Restorative Spa/Pine Ridge Reservation Packages with famed Red Rocks Resort of Hot Springs, S.D. (We have a good in with this fine facility!)
- Wildlife Tour for Western South Dakota by Mark or Tilda St. Pierre up to a group of 5, $250.00.